If your ex and you were destined to be together, why can't either of you even send a message and say 'let's meet' ?

A lot of people dwell on the past yet can't get in touch with their ex (including myself)... just wondering why - it could be so much easier... what's the point of having so much pride (which is the case with me and my ex)
Basically: I'm friendly w everyone although a bit 'different'. I can seem like a loner. She's a big family. Told me they were important- I sensed fear in her. 1 day, some high fam friend took a big dislike 2 me. I backed down. Argument. Split.
So on my part I'm thinking 'I won't be no one's *itch' and she's thinking I abandoned her- she threw a whole load of other false accusation 2 make her feel better, but that's the jist of it- the 1 thing that's true: I DID walk away 2 calm things.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Guys May Get Back Together In The Future But Right Now Just Forget Her & Move On With Your Life...