If your ex and you were destined to be together, why can't either of you even send a message and say 'let's meet' ?

A lot of people dwell on the past yet can't get in touch with their ex (including myself)... just wondering why - it could be so much easier... what's the point of having so much pride (which is the case with me and my ex)
Updates:
Basically: I'm friendly w everyone although a bit 'different'. I can seem like a loner. She's a big family. Told me they were important- I sensed fear in her. 1 day, some high fam friend took a big dislike 2 me. I backed down. Argument. Split.
So on my part I'm thinking 'I won't be no one's *itch' and she's thinking I abandoned her- she threw a whole load of other false accusation 2 make her feel better, but that's the jist of it- the 1 thing that's true: I DID walk away 2 calm things.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Guys May Get Back Together In The Future But Right Now Just Forget Her & Move On With Your Life...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Because there was a reason why you broke up. If you were meant to be together than you'd be together. Why isn't that so then?
    If the issues were not that big of a deal in the first place, why did you have to break up? Ask yourself these questions.
    You miss someone sometimes but its mainly because you like the familiarity of that person while forgetting the issues that made you break up. The mind plays some funny games sometimes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he is always busy. Even when we were dating. I will keep trying. I know I will get a bite.

He can not do it because he has to focus on school and work. Has to do with his personal past.

We have no pride.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you were "destined to be together" you would have. and some people are just like that I have some ex's that I'm still really good friends with but then there's some I can never bring myself to text or talk to. Its just one of those things. it could be a pride thing but thats life you can't do much about that. These things take time you'll be able to do it eventually it might take a week a month or even a year it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well then text her or whatever and say let's meet. I am not as biased as some others on here. I think people can work things out depending on why they broke up the first time. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "destined to be together" obviously not man. I personally just move on and forget them asap, the real problem is breaking up so easily/quickly in the first place imo.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes