I was in bed with a girl last night and couldn't keep it up. No matter what I did (or she did gigity) I couldn't stop my mind from wandering to my ex?

My ex left me about a month ago, and I'm having a really hard time getting her out of my system. I know its all probably for the best and of course " hang in there, and I'll find the right one eventually" but this girl has turned my life inside out emotionally and I want to move on I just dont know how.
first some background on the relationship. I'm 26 and she is 19 (I know what you're thinking, but she wasn't upfront about her age when we met and I don't care much either. besides she's a lot more mature than most 19 yo's her age) we met on campus at the community college we attended at hit it off immediately we had plenty of like interest and attraction. well needless to say we started dating and were together for 1.5 years, and it was probably the most healthy relationship I've been in actually. I could be myself and she shared her quirks with me she did things to really show she was IN love and I felt special in a way nobody has made me feel before her. She was open and I opened myself to her she even spoke on marriage and children. Things were going so well we went out of state so she could meet my family. So imagine my surprise a month later when she comes to the house and tells me "I want to be single, but lets stay friends" I've heard that line soooo many times before, but I can usually see it coming. trust in my competence when I say I never saw this coming. Well I fell back and figured she would come around and when she not only didn't come around but went no contact on me, I used social media and common sense to see she was with someone else. After confronting her she denied everything and hit me with the "I don't love you, were not compatible" believe me besides music were compatible. I asked the guy in a pm on Facebook if he was seeing her he denied it. well they both lied and I have the truth and were done, but I can't get this girl out of my system. I'ts affected my confidence, reopened some old trust wounds and has just ruined a great year.

11