I'm nervous that my ex will show up?

I am going out of town this weekend with some of my friends. Me and my ex recently had it out a little over a week ago. He was supposed to be coming with us, that was until I found out that I was dating an ENGAGED man! I feel like out of spite, he's going to show up out there with the girl. She doesn't know who I am and I don't know her so he'd be covered if he just told her that he wanted to go have a good time. She wouldn't have a clue. My friends have all told me that if he does show up they are going to jump down his throat, if not worse. I don't want anyone to fight over stupidity. But, I honestly don't know what I'll do. I guess I'm just venting. LOL

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I say let it go. People can be inconsiderate sometimes. But I've always felt like morality was a choice and morally policing the decision of others does nothing but frustrate you he knew what he was doing when he was doing it I'll doubt he cares now. If you feel like the girl should know then tell her privately somewhere no need to make a scene and let her decide to deal with it on her own. Don't make both of them suffer in public because that will surely hurt her far more than it hurts him.

What Guys Said 2

• If Something Happens Then Tell Her You didn't Know He Was Engaged...

• Two routes, be the bigger (wo) man and let it go, get back at him and try messing with him and his gf.

What Girls Said 1

• If he shows up tell his fiance he a hoe lol