I can't get over him, help!?

Well my ex and I dated for over a year and after we broke up we always had a thing. We tried to get back together but things got complicated. I tried to move on and at some point I did. We still kept talking and all I now even have a new boyfriend. A few days ago he told me that he still has feelings for me and I have feelings for him. I think I will always feel something for him, but I like my boyfriend as well. I just can't stop thinking about my ex. He was my first love. I don't want to feel this way but I like him more over my new boyfriend and that's not right, all I want to do is loose those feelings for him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I have a friend in a really similar situation as you, uncanny really. She was in a relationship for a year or so, broke up 3 years ago, and has since had feelings for this guy. She now has a new boyfriend. But she just is realizing this new boyfriend is not who she belongs with basically, and that the reason she broke up with the old one is silly.

I guess, in a way, it's about who makes you happy and why the split happened. If you guys split over something silly, looking back, it might be worth getting back together. If not, then maybe not.

1|0
    0|0
    • We did break up over something silly. I miss him I really do but I'm with someone new and I can't stop thinking about him

• Show All
    • Distract yourself with things you love to do, hang out with your friends, go to the movies, travel the world, do whatever that will make you get him out of your head. You have to DISTRACT YOURSELF ITS THE ONLY WAY!

• Haha! I always find for me, when I'm trying to forget about someone- I hate being alone- so I throw myself at my friends and at my work and stuff- until I conveniently forget ^_^.

What Girls Said 1

• that's typical. guys always realize too late. means he's the type of guy who only wants what he can't have. you broke up for a reason, why look backward?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes