Is my ex psycho? Thoughts please?

Here it is in a nutshell: my ex starts contacting me soon after he dumps me, wanting to hang out, emailing me on my vacation, got mad when he heard that I wanted to cut him out of my life and demanded to know why, kept saying he was looking forward to seeing me... then said no when I asked him if he wanted to get back together. He said " I love being with you, we are very compatible, you are cool and fun and I care about you deeply". He freaked when I told him I wanted to cut off contact, wanting to know for how long? What the hell is going on? I think he's a little nuts?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not psycho just human. People's mind change and at each moment what he said was most likely what he felt in that moment. Real life relationships unlike story books and romantic movies are made up of two independently working minds that are utterly clueless about the feelings of the other person. So it's always best to assume the other person doesn't understand what your thinking or how you feel at that moment and if you like them try your best to love them anyways. You can't rely on others to make you happy or to make you feel good or solve your problems if you do you will get disappointed a lot. Love is a gift that you give to another just because and like all gifts you don't give with expectations of getting anything back but when you do it's always nice to be appreciative of it. I don't think this guy is nuts at all just a guy who's a little confused on how to find what he diaries. I say if you like him keep acting like you do even when he's Being irrational.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think more clingy than psycho.