I had the worst break up. What do I do? Help?

A friend of my BF lied and told him he caught me with a guy. Why he would lie? I have no idea. Anyways, my BF was out of town at the time. When he called me with the BS story and i told him it was a lie, he hung up on me and ignored all my text and calls for the rest of that day and next day. When I get mad, I use hurtful words. And of course, i got mad and used words that cannot be taken back. When I came home, he had been here and everything he owned had been taken, including the TV and stand. Now I can careless about that crap cause I never watch it anyways, but im hurt I lost him. It was my stupid anger and my not thinking before speaking that messed me up. After he showed back up he saw me acting hysterical, crying, begging him to stay and he looked me in my face and laughed and said I looked pathetic. As bad as that hurt, I can't sleep and I feel like I need him. My heart is hurting, my body feels numb, my head hurts and I feel sick to my stomach.
Help me!
What do I do?, im all alone in my house goin crazy.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• What you need to do is, as much as can be possible in the current situation, try to stay focused. You're mad, but don't let your anger at his friend influence the way you speak with your BF. After all, if your friend were to tell you that they saw him with another girl wouldn't you initially take them at face value and flip out? I don't know how long your relationship was going on, but if he is not giving you a word in edge-wise then I would hope its not been a long term one.

He's hung up on you, ignored you, and cleaned his stuff out. So at this point it sounds like he's already decided that his friend was telling the truth. So yes, you do have a right to be mad at him as well but try to avoid just spouting off. It won't help anything. I don't know your relationship history either, so if there were any trust issues this may have been compounding it would make patching things up considerably more difficult.

So what you need to do is get him to tell you whatever lie his friend told him. And then, as best you can, disprove it as much as possible. Maybe you have to wait for him to calm down, but don't just give up on trying to contact him as he may take that as an admission of guilt. Just send texts, emails, or voicemails (don't bury him) maybe once or twice a day and just continue to point out what you said here. That his friend either lied or mistook another girl for you, you want the chance to prove it, and you aren't going to let him walk away over something you never did. If he just laughs at you or walks away then you should just let him go. It may be an unfortunate way of finding out that he does not trust you.

• He said he trusted me and he didn't believe the friend. He figured maybe they were jealous cause they see us happy. He was more upset at the choice of words I used when I was mad. I won't repeat what I said but just know that some words can't be taken back and I regret it now.

• Does that mean he's been in contact with you since then? All you can really do is apologize and see if you can do something to help control it in the future. Ask him his opinion on that so he feels like you're taking it seriously and including him in the effort.

• We talked once after that, he said hell call me back and he never did... I've been texting and calling him and he hasn't responded..

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him to go and fuck his "friend", who was jealous of you enough to make up a lie. Maybe the friend wants to take your place.

• His friend is a fawken douche. Maybe he's tryin' to get with u by planning a brk up of sum sort..

• Try explaining that his friend is lying, try to record his friend saying that if you can.

What Girls Said 1

• girl! you have every right to be mad if your bf doesn't trust you...
    trust means everything in a relationship...
    if he think that his friend is telling the truth and your begging seem pathetic to him,... than he is pathetic.. not you... its not that easy to blame some girl and just leave...
    try no-contact for some time... and see if he realizes his mistake or not..