Have you ever been dumped by someone who continued to play mind games with you?

Has someone ever broken up with you but continued to meddle in your life, trying to keep your attention and basically play mind games?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have. She tried keeping up on what I was doing with me, but I shut her down. She told me it hurt her to not know how I was doing, after she cheated on me and lied endlessly about it and then tried to blame me, I told her she lost that privilege. So she then would talk to my friends to find things out until they told her to stop. Reached the point after I moved away that she was trying to get friends to give me messages and inform her. When she found out I had met someone else, she got my number from a friend to call me to tell me someone we used to know had passed away. It wasn't important enough for that as I barely knew him and could have just been told via a friend. She made sure she met the girl I was with when we were in town after finding out where we were one night. Was trying to tell me what a mistake she made and I was making. Endless ways of trying to get back with me. Lying about things to everyone I knew.
    It took several years of ignoring her to get her to leave me alone. Never missed her and only made me dislike her more. Sad she couldn't move on.
    Mind games and such when we were together and she tried even more once we were apart. Good riddence! Found happiness.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes! The torture went on for months, and I was trying to get over her. But she wouldn't let me. She wanted to be "friends," but the way she went about dumping me pretty much eliminated any possibility for that. It was really weird the games she played to try to keep my attention even after she was through with me and with another guy. Still amazes me to this day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly my situation, so funny! It was like there was a disconnect in his brain -he was bewildered as to why I wanted to cut him out of my life. I was like, "Uh, because you dumped me like a douchebag, hello!". Classic narcissists - it's a control thing plus you are part of their narcissistic "supply". They never fully get over any of their exes. Watch her resurface every now and again, its a sickness.

• Show All
    • . . . but I didn't acknowledge her. That's what she wanted. And then after that the phone games kept on.

• I think that's what my ex wanted also, a back up supply. As soon as they feel that you don't want them, they can't handle it. My ex was more on the Narcissistic scale - emotionally cold and distant, very scary. Your ex definitely sounds more Borderline.

• Yep, my first ex relationship it ended up in magistrates office but came out good
    my advice to all people don't retaliate when someone starts harassing you
    in any relationship cause when you start out as a victim it can land one in
    hot water with them being the victim the best advice is to file harassment
    charges against them don't fall to their tactics caused it can happen i see
    lot people want get revenge trust me that's the worst thing to do and even
    after all the court shit she still tried getting in my life again i thought no way

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but tel them to get a life and to f*** off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• are you v sure she dumped you?

0|0
    0|0
  • They can only go that if you allow them. I don't, so no.
    The moment I feel I am being manipulated I walk

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes