Have you ever been dumped by someone who continued to play mind games with you?

Has someone ever broken up with you but continued to meddle in your life, trying to keep your attention and basically play mind games?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have. She tried keeping up on what I was doing with me, but I shut her down. She told me it hurt her to not know how I was doing, after she cheated on me and lied endlessly about it and then tried to blame me, I told her she lost that privilege. So she then would talk to my friends to find things out until they told her to stop. Reached the point after I moved away that she was trying to get friends to give me messages and inform her. When she found out I had met someone else, she got my number from a friend to call me to tell me someone we used to know had passed away. It wasn't important enough for that as I barely knew him and could have just been told via a friend. She made sure she met the girl I was with when we were in town after finding out where we were one night. Was trying to tell me what a mistake she made and I was making. Endless ways of trying to get back with me. Lying about things to everyone I knew.
    It took several years of ignoring her to get her to leave me alone. Never missed her and only made me dislike her more. Sad she couldn't move on.
    Mind games and such when we were together and she tried even more once we were apart. Good riddence! Found happiness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE