How do I make a guy regret losing me?

he didn't want me the nice girl instead he went after a attention seeking hot trashy type of girl?

85

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't waste your time trying to regret him from losing you, he lost you so what his loss. My ex and I are in high school and go to school together but I don't try to impress him or anything. I'm sure one day he'll wake up and realize what he lost but for now we haven't talked for 5 months. I can't stand guys that go for rocks when they can have a diamond it way more valuable if you know what I mean. My ex and I walk right past each other like we strangers cause in reality we are. I don't say anything to him I just keep my head held high and I don't like them see me fall or let my invisible crown touch the grown. I just go about my business and live my life to the fullest. Let him chase you if he wants you back to go chasing after him keep walking and don't ever look back. Mine was a douche bag and treated me like a dog. You can do so much better than that trust me.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't. Things will probably go downhill for them sooner or later. Then he'll regret it on his own. If you try to make it happen, you'll just end up looking like a fool yourself.

• thanks so much. i hope karma gets him,

• You sound like a needy "Nice guy". Why don't nice guys get women? Because nice isn't hot and sexy. Guys are attracted to hot girls in the same sense that hot girls are attracted to "non-needy' guys or bad boys. So my advice is a) Don't get revenge, let him go, hate is a poison that affects you and not the other guy. b) Love yourself more than any man C) Then go out and find a guy who has a little bit more social status than your ex and date him. It will nail your boyfriends ego in the healthiest way;)

• i dont knw how to be hot and sexy anymore

• There lies your problem. If you don't know how to be hot and sexy, and some other girl does, you will be at a disadvantage. I am not saying go and wear the shortest skirts and be the village bicycle, but when you have confidence in yourself, it reflects. For a girl to be hot and sexy, just be happy, bubbly, and look after yourself physically (I know this sounds crap but a lot of my nice friends that are girls complain about the "guys not going for nice girls" but unfortunately larger girls are a lot less sexier than the thinner ones.

• he's right, you need to be more confident! Obviously you're amazingly awesome and any guy would be lucky to have you, so act like it! Even if you're just naturally shy, it's still pretty obvious what your opinion of yourself is. You don't have to be 'trashy' to look good... get yourself dolled up hon, u'll feel better about yourself and guys will notice

• why would you waste your time?

• how do i act when i see him in person?

• not sure how to handle this one... when I see my ex I stop and say hello, how's the husband and kid. (We ended on good terms).. I think if I was in your position, I would treat him like any other human... As though he never really mattered.. If he says hello, say hello back and keep walking... I would simply act disinterested in them, as you should be... Simply put... Forget that he was ever more than a stranger and never, never, never take him back...

• Thanks I'm gonna do this

• By living your life to the fullest

What Girls Said 7

• Don't waste your time with petty stuff like this! Just move on, easier said than done a lotta the time I know, but it's the healthiest thing to do. Do some stuff that makes you happy! Go out with your friends or something, have a good time, try to relax and not think about negative stuff like this jerk (who you're prolly better off without anyway). It's okay to be pissed, but trying to get revenge isn't good for anyone involved. Go shopping? Get ur hair done? or whatever it is that's gonna give you a little pick me up ya know?

• okay i think im gonna hit the gym

• Making him regret it isn't really the answer, but honestly after a breakup I like to put more effort I to my appearance to show how much better off I am. The best way is to be mature and not make a bog deal out of it, act as though you don't even care

• haha well this is easy!! im so glad you asked! actually you can make him regret it by getting over him fast. and not caring. you need to KNOW and ACT like you are so much better than ANY trashy girl out there! dont look back, and you will leave him wondering.

• Thanks Hun gonna keep my head up high

• I would move on. He was a loser. You can do so much better.

• thanks girl

• Anytime! I know this sounds bitter but you're too busy thinking about him when he sure as hell isn't thinking about you. Get out there and find the guy you deserve!

• Just find your own happiness instead of wasting time wondering about his life. Easier said than done, but at least then you'd be working towards something real instead of working on project with no meaning.

• every guy you meet is that way, unless they are much older. that's my view.

But I do not think you should care or try to make him sorry ~ you will just end up making him not sorry that way.

plus in the future you will be glad he's gone and you won't even believe you felt this way about him ^__^ its true.

• i ignore him when i see him, is that bad? i hate him im not gonna be friendly to him

• Move on with your life and be happy