I'm so confused, I don't know what to do?

Okay so lately my ex boyfriend has been calling & texting me a lot and although the conversations start off light and friendly he always brings up how much he misses & loves me & all the good times we had had together

We were together for three years on and off and this is the longest we've been off he says he wants me back & can't live without me but he cheated on me a lot during the time we were together which is the reason why we were always on and off, he'd cheat on me but almost always confess there's only been two times where I've found out other ways about his cheating

I love him so much but it hurts so bad when I think of everything I went through with him & the trust issues I've gained and confidence I've lost because of it, there's times when I just feel fat & ugly mainly because all of the girls he cheated with were smaller than me & when I explained that to him he broke down and cried & I believe him when he says he didn't mean to make me feel this way or hurt me but it doesn't change the fact that he did but now he wants to give us another chance the only problem is that I just don't know if I can put myself through all of that pain and heartbreak again but I love him so much it makes me wanna believe he'll change I just don't know what to do

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Your better than that sweetie. I know you still love him, but honestly he doesn't deserve you. You love him right... Would you ever do what he has done to you? Would you ever make him feel awful, he immature & needs to stop playing games. Move on you'll be happier in the end.

• Thanks & you're right I would never do anything like that to him it's just so hard to let go and walk away especially when I see him when I'm with my friends since we have a lot of the same friends and he talks me into just a hug then just a kiss then something else and then talking things out & it feels so good to be in his arms & I start to remember all the good times

• I know it's hard & it sucks because you love him. If you still want to be with him just know what you are going to put yourself through. He's immature playing games. I read on your comment he gets upset if you talk to guys. Do not stop talking to your guy friends. Don't let him isolate you from other guys because then he'll think he has you when he wants you. Also if he wants you back make him work for it. Tell him he has to earn back your trust. & if he starts acting up, show him you can move on whenever you want. Always put yourself first though okay sweetie.