Opening up and feeling stupid afterwards?

Have you ever had this feeling?
I mean.. Feeling like a fool at the end of a relationship?

I'm happy I FINALLY opener up again.. But another douchebag.. I'm so tired of it!

At least I've learned that I fight with all that I have for what I love and want!

To change from negative to positive..
What did you learn from your past relationship?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think that in a relationship you just need to open up... it's the only way to fully have each other's confidence and learn to know each other inside out.
    And that it can go wrong... I've once learned to know a girl on a dating site. We fully opened up to each other and told each other everything. The friendship was growing into an almost-relationship.
    Than she disappeared from one day to another. And every attempt to get back in touch was unsuccessful.
    I still have a bad feeling when I talk about it. I don't even know if something happened or if she dropped me.