Opening up and feeling stupid afterwards?

Have you ever had this feeling?
I mean.. Feeling like a fool at the end of a relationship?

I'm happy I FINALLY opener up again.. But another douchebag.. I'm so tired of it!

At least I've learned that I fight with all that I have for what I love and want!

To change from negative to positive..
What did you learn from your past relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think that in a relationship you just need to open up... it's the only way to fully have each other's confidence and learn to know each other inside out.
    And that it can go wrong... I've once learned to know a girl on a dating site. We fully opened up to each other and told each other everything. The friendship was growing into an almost-relationship.
    Than she disappeared from one day to another. And every attempt to get back in touch was unsuccessful.
    I still have a bad feeling when I talk about it. I don't even know if something happened or if she dropped me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It's been so long since my last one. But the only thing I regret is not asking for anal when she said "It's your birthday, we can do ANYTHING you want"

0|0
    1|0
  • I used to have the fear of a woman sharing things I shared only with her to everyone. It held me back having had it done. Fearing to open up again. I have gotten better. I learned if someone does that, they are lower than I ever thought possible and good riddence! I am not afraid of who I am, just careful who I share all of me with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seldom 'open up', but when I do, I feel weak, stupid and pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is familiar. :(

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I learned a lot from my last relationship such as looks be decieving, the best relationships start off as friendships and that you can't change a person I guess I tried to change my ex a little but I honestly wanted him to slow down on drinking because I didn't want to lose him. But I also learned that its not good to jump right into a relationship with someone who you don't know much about. Its good to get to know a person before you decide that you want to take your friendship to another level. My ex and I met in middle school we are now in high school I wish I had gotten to know him before I got together with him I was young at the time. We never really started off as friends. I was open to my relationship with him but he wasn't honestly. I really wish I had gotten to know him in middle school because it probably would've saved me a lot of heartache

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes