Very early start of relationship cheated on girlfriend, she also cheated on me I found out about her but she still doesn't know me?

Hi girls I have a bit of a tricky situation. Me and my girlfriend have been together for over two years now. At the very start of the relationship we weren't going too well, arguing disagreements, going out separately. On one of these nights within the first week of relationship I kissed another girl.

About a year later I found out my girlfriend had cheated on me through someone else and confronted her. It happened around the same time I did it. I didn't say anything to her about what I did. I've been hiding it and it's now been two years since and I sometimes feel anxiety about telling her. It passes over time but it's hard to deal with. Just need advice on what I should do. I feel so strongly about this girl and ever since what I first did I've never ever thought about it. It was stupidity and wrong. Do I tell her or hold it in? Thankyou for your time.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she did do it to you to and it was around the same time, I don't think it would really matter now. Unless you got angry with her when you confronted her about it. I think it also would have been better to tell her when you confronted her but its okay, just find the right timing to tell her, the sooner the better than later. I mean if you didn't know about her, you would like to know the truth right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, If You Know You Won't Do It Again & Have Honestly Learned Your Lesson Then Dont Tell Her, But If It Is Weighing Heavy On You & Can't Bare The Pain Then Tell Her, Tell Me How She Cheated On You, Sex Or Kiss, Etc...