Left me, it broke me , do I move on or not?

Am I wrong to not do the things I'm not comfortable with... or was I supposed to go with the flow? Even though I'm angry with him I miss him, knowing he's moved on I can't let him go. I'm afraid that if I let nhim go there will be no one else like him.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, If You Dont Let Go How Do You Expect To Move On With Life? Why Would You Wanna Find Somebody Else Just Like Him? Look iKnow Its Hard Now But Over Time You Will Feel Better, Trust Me...

Most Helpful Girl

• What other choice do you have, but to move on? Stay stuck about the same guy? If you didn't want to do something and he doesn't respect that skip him and enjoy being young. College boys are much better and college graduates are the icing on the cake. Never look for someone like him though, that will ruin you. I speak from experience ^^