Should I worry about my gf actually leaving me?

Oke so i've met my gf 8 months ago those were happy months. Ldr

But these last 2 weeks have been nothing but arguments and silent treatments.
The last argument we had was totally my fault, i sometimes showed the chats we had to my best friend to ask advice on how to react. She found out about this and she yelled at me the whole time. At the end i asked for another chance but she said that she really can't awnser that question right now.

She asked that she needed to think things through but she did say that she loves me.

I made such a huge mistake and i regret everything what i did. I swore to her that this would never happen again. But alas.
2 days ago we were happely camming and she told me she really was happy with me.

What do i do? Do i wait? Or chase? I dobt want to lose this girl and i learnt from my mistakes. I just want her to see this.

We are both 22 and both still go to school

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Every relationship has troubles. Every person has a mind. Most ideas change with time. And everybody dies. So with that being said relax. You're getting ahead of yourself. If you lose her you'll hurt and eventually be fine. If you continue dating her then great you'll be fine. Every relationship ends sometimes so it's not a matter of if it's a matter of when. Some end when someone dies others end while we're still living but they all end. So don't panic. It's just life running it's natural course. The reason why I said you're getting ahead of yourself is because you're worried about something happening that hasn't happened yet and even worse it's completely out of your control. If she wants to leave she will nothing you can do about it. You can't prove anything to her it's up to her to decide and make up her own mind. So relax and loosen that grip on her. It's like a dog on a leash. A dog that loves where it lives will always come back because they're your friend and want to stay. You can have all the fights in the world and your best friend will come back eventually but cage that friend or pressure that friend or mistreat that friend and you make them hate being there. Think about the old lady that loves her dog to death and you can look at that dog and tell if he could pull a trigger he'd be gone by now. Now in no way am I telling you to treat women like dogs but I am saying to love them by simply letting them be. Relax and just enjoy your life the women that want you will stay. Then you'll be able to just ask to spend time with her just because you want to rather than panicking and trying to fix things.

• This actually helped me calm down... although i do know its temporary and tomorrow it will hit me like bricks again. But the way u putted it makes so much sense,
      Thank you very much.

Problem is though that i asked iff we still could talk but she ignored me there...

• thanks man... i think i'm just going to send her 1 last letter as mentioned by the girl above, do you think this is wise?

• Why not? Good luck man :)