Should I move on from my ex boyfriend?

my ex and i broke up 2 weeks ago i haven't heard from him at all. I've texted him and called him but no response. i know that we need time apart but each day it gets harder and harder for me to not reach out to him again. is him not contacting me a sign of him not being interested and should i move on or should i be patient and give the situation more time. we were together for 1 year and a half the break up was mutual and there was no cheating involved

• yes wait to contact him
  • no just move on

11

What Guys Said 1

• For example i just needed a break once and didn't talk to the girl. I would gove it a couple days and talk to him in person.

What Girls Said 1

• Let me ask you something if you don't mind me asking, "Why did he break up with you and were there any problems in the relationship?"

• the breakup was a mutual decision however i immediately regretted my decision. the only problem we had in our relationship was communication however in our situation its not that we wouldn't communicate when there was an issue its just the way that we communicated aka our tact and tone when communicating that we had an issue i tried talking to him about it but no matter what i said he wouldn't budge then after a few days i asked him if he still wanted to work it out and he said no.

• Just let him be and leave him alone