Guys!! How long does it take for a guy to realize that he lost a great girl?

I really miss my ex we keep going back and forth but we put an end to our relationship because he doesn't wanna make it work anymore he thinks it's getting tough and it's not worth it. But he knows I'm a great girl and he keeps saying that but things are getting in the way. We have a great understanding and respect one another but I told him to get out of my life. Will he realizes what he lost?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If you are going back and fourth it sounds like he already realises it, but has other issues on his mind. Unless those issues change he probably won't change his mind, unless something else changes.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It could take months or even years of course. My ex and I kept going back and fourth and then he just cut all ties with me. He pretty much didn't know what he wanted and didn't know how to make it work. But someday in a few years when I am in college and married he will realize one day what he lost and that he isn't getting or winning me back. That's good that you guys have a great understanding and respect though I couldn't even find that in my relationship. We had communication issues, and he never put in his part or even tried.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes