How to get over a crush on a friend you can't cut out of your life?

I know there are like 12 million of these questions but each is subtly different, so thanks for bearing with me. I'd like to think this crush is not my fault, both his and my friend told me to pursue him, but I get the feeling he's not interested, he maybe responds to 50% of my texts. I want to move on but I see him at least once a week and we're both in a group chat thing that I can't really leave. Now I've kind of become that awkward person who can't look him in the face and barely talks to him.. Finding a replacement guy for my feelings hasn't seemed to work out either. What are ways anyone has successfully moved on from a crush without dropping that person from your life, even temporarily?

02