Should I just assume its over between us?

My boyfriend and I haven't talked for 8 hours today because we got into an argument. I then apologized today at 5am & he replied back at 6am saying "Okay." I didn't feel the need to reply because he never really accepted my apology. He called me ugly yesterday and stupid as well. I dont feel like he cares about me. He smokes and drinks and he has tons of friends. I deleted him # this morning and also our messages.

Should I just assume its over between us?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Instead Of Assuming Just Tell Him It's Over, If You Told Him You Wanted Him To Change Some Of His Ways & He doesn't Sacrifice Or Even Give A Little In The Relationship Then It's Best To Walk Away...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really spending time and energy on a guy that called you ugly and stupid. I know he's half right if you really want to be with him.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I would say that it hasn't been long enough to assume so in any other case, but your description of him prompts me to tell you to move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • Assuming your age no, it is not over. You will most likely fight for the next year and half before breaking up

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If it's a real relationship you should probably tell him it's over instead of just assuming and deleting his number... but yeah maybe time to move on.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes