Should I invite ex to a big hangout?

I wanted ot hangout with a bunch of friends before school started and wanted to invite my ex. we had a clean break and i want to be able to hang with him in a big group and as friends. should i invite him?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure if that's what you want. He will either say yes or no. Personally I never understood the link of wanting to still hang out with an ex, it just flies over my head everytime.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you should go ahead and invite him it is fine there will be enough people and he can always say no if he doesn't feel it