How does it feel when you think of your first love after being broken up for a long time?

Me and my fist love broke up because our relationship just didn't work out. I really love her with all my heart, she was my first, my everything but we both felt right now things can't be fixed at all... It's been 2 months that we broke up and we'll I don't know what I'm feeling, I miss her soo much but then I understand we can't be together it's weird:/

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is hard to find and sometimes we sweat little insignificant things without seeing that everything but death has a remedy...

I always told myself this "What's meant to be will always find its way back" and I said it because of my first love whom has always been special and dear to my heart!!!

I dated my first love more than ten years ago when i was 14 for a couple of yours we fell off because of the loss of our child when I was 16. We each went on to being with someone else and have children... we communicated every blue moon here and there through email and about two years ago we each realized we were single and still held a place n each others heart so here more than ten years later we look at each other and it seems like we had always been together. We picked up right were we fell off!!!

MORAL... TRY NEVER GIVE UP HOPE A ND DO WHATEVER U CAN TO MAKE THE LOVE LAST AND GROW MORE!!! IT'S NEVER ToO LATE and if you guys can't work it out give it time and part ways and see if you guys still feel the same after some time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's normal to feel like this after parting with your first love, not weird at all. When it happened to me it took me quite a lot of time to get rid of all the lingering feelings for him.
    Now I feel indifferent. It has been a long time and I don't miss him. We have had great times together but the feeling of nostalgia is no longer there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its normal to feel that way, I felt that way when my ex broke up with me 5 months ago. I was weak in my knees nervous couldn't even walk inside the building to school it wasn't easy it was difficult. Its okay if you feel broken or still have lingering for them but it'll go away with time. It took me 5 months to outgrow my ex and fall out of love with him. I just realized I tried my hardest all that I could do, I loved him, supported him, and everything else. But he didn't want to put in commitment or communicate so he left me broken to pieces but I've healed now. It takes time even months to lose feelings for your first love. He used to make me happy and make me smile all the time but that feeling that spark isn't there anymore in our relationship, we go to school together but I don't pay no attention to him its just awkward eye contact then and there. I hope I find a guy similar to you, because my ex didn't appreciate me or value me at at all, I feel like diamonds are so hard to find.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes