How does it feel when you think of your first love after being broken up for a long time?

Me and my fist love broke up because our relationship just didn't work out. I really love her with all my heart, she was my first, my everything but we both felt right now things can't be fixed at all... It's been 2 months that we broke up and we'll I don't know what I'm feeling, I miss her soo much but then I understand we can't be together it's weird:/

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is hard to find and sometimes we sweat little insignificant things without seeing that everything but death has a remedy...

I always told myself this "What's meant to be will always find its way back" and I said it because of my first love whom has always been special and dear to my heart!!!

I dated my first love more than ten years ago when i was 14 for a couple of yours we fell off because of the loss of our child when I was 16. We each went on to being with someone else and have children... we communicated every blue moon here and there through email and about two years ago we each realized we were single and still held a place n each others heart so here more than ten years later we look at each other and it seems like we had always been together. We picked up right were we fell off!!!

MORAL... TRY NEVER GIVE UP HOPE A ND DO WHATEVER U CAN TO MAKE THE LOVE LAST AND GROW MORE!!! IT'S NEVER ToO LATE and if you guys can't work it out give it time and part ways and see if you guys still feel the same after some time