Anyone ever done the whole beg and pleading thing to get the ex back?

For past year I've been cutting myself up that I let my dignity go by constantly phoning and texting the ex for a few months.. I'm mortified that allowed myself to do that to just get abuse from the ex.. yet more I called and texted the worse he was becoming with me.. I wasn't thinking straight and I look back and feel ashamed.. Suppose I done it so he would talk to me and not forget me while he was rubbing other females into my face about how many he slept with while I was in bits and heart was breaking and in ways I still break down and cry not because of being dumped but because I was desperate enough to do it.. I feel stupid and I look back and feel bitter for what he done to me as well.. he knew my heart was breaking but instead rubbed salt into me and treated me as nothing.. he even said only way I'd sleep with you again as if you paid me.. and things like if rather be with them than you.. them being females he found on dating sites.. I can't get passed that I turned myself into a headcase in desperation to keep someone who never loved or liked me..
anyone else ever done this or just me?
After telling me he would never speak to me again contacted me through a dating site... after telling him to leave me alone he replied I'm just his toy he can do what he likes... guy craves attention from females and treats them terrible.. horrible

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really surround yourself with someone who believes that "you are his toy". Not only is he a complete joke of a human being. But, you deserve better.

I'm speaking from recent experience. Just yesterday, I called my ex out on the numerous amount of mindgames she has been playing over the months. I gave her an ultimatum of if she didn't want me to contact her ever again, I would respect her wishes. She responded by saying "Please do not message me again."

At a certain point, some people just can't be reasoned with and you need to decide that your self worth is greater than being with someone who treats you so poorly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He just goes with any female that will have him he ain't attractive but that didn't matter to me... love went deeper he wants quantity not quality... hope he realised what he lost

Most Helpful Girl

• I get why your very heartbroken I get this feeling that he was your first love, thought he was the one or you were broken before so he fill that brokenness with happiness that's why your so in love with him but you two are broken up and what you told me he sounds like a douchebag you sound loving and caring and for him to treat you like that is stupid, I know you will hurt your love one at times I do it my bf has done it to me but there a line and when the person crosses the line you can't give them a other chance your ex cross it and you have to face the fact that you can't be what he wants so be it you can find a better guy you look really pretty so I think you can find a good guy :).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think he was... then minute other females showed him attention he was gone... guy with a huge ego like that becomes a monster.. I'm time egos get burst tho

• I know its hard I was catfish once I figure it out years later I feel so stupid now because I was in grade 7 when I met "Micheal" and it took months to get over him and to figure out he catfish you its even worst but I'm over him I don't feel anything anymore I just feel how stupid and childish I was to think what I had with him was real and now me and my current bf has a real relationship.

• my point is you can move on from douchebags if I can do it you can too I know its hard but you need to let it naturally heal on its own I be honest with you it might take you months, weeks, years to get over him but you feel way better after I promise.