How do you make your ex miss you?

I've told myself I'd stop taking his calls. We were in the "lets. Be friends" zone and talking everyday. But I don't think I can hang out with him bc I still love him

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Dont Wory About Making Him Miss You, Focus On Self-Healing & Getting Your Emotions & Feelings Under Control. You Can Always Becomes Friends With Him In The Future, You Can't Force Him To Have Feelings For You, It Has To Come Natural & He Might Already Does But Is Very Good At Hiding It...

What Guys Said 2

• You stop answering his calls and texts and attempts of contacting you. I think you're better off telling him how you feel because you ignoring and trying to make him jealous has a good chance of backfiring. Good luck in your endeavours!

• Should have had a great impact in the relationship. Then he'd miss you now. Stop focusing on it.

What Girls Said 0