My ex deactivated himself on fb?

My ex and I just broke up and he deactivated himself from Facebook that same day what does it mean?

Just to make one thing clear I'm not stalking him. He wants to stay in my life but it thought it was a bad idea so I told him to leave me alone. I want him to figure things out. And that's when I noticed he's gone from fb. I still care about him.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there is no way of knowing because your question is somewhat vague. What are the details of your break-up?

• We broke up because he doesn't know what to do with our relationship he feels like he's in a situation where he can't change and be committed and I told him that I'm okay with us not being in a serious relationship and time will tell but the argument got bad and at the end I told him to leave me alone because he's giving mixed signals.

• Well you both need to take space and not talk. If you can't completely cut off contact then keep things light and to a minimum. In my opinion, after those details, I wouldn't expect much from him. You don't want to be with someone who can't be committed or willing to change for the better. You will end up being hurt if you carry too many expectations here. Don't look him up on social media and just keep yourself busy until you have clarity and security with what happened to you two. Be respectful to yourself and him.

• Just give it time. It will clear itself up, it always does.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, y'all are broken up, so it doesn't really matter.

But it could be his way of avoiding drama.

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Facebook Possibly Means Nothing To Him Or He doesn't You To Be Able To Keep Tabs On Him (Which Is What Your Doing Since You Know He Deactivated His Facebook) ...

• He's the one that wanted to stay in my life that's why I told him to leave me alone bc he keeps giving mixed signals not him telling me to leave him alone that's why I was wondering I'm not stalking him but he was my boyfriend so that would be weird if I didn't notice!!

• Actually, he may have just blocked you & possibly any friends you have that he was simply associated with.

To the point, he's angry & it's part of his way of cutting you out his life.

• hi:) Means you'll have to make up your own mind about how he feels, and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he doesn't want you stalking him on Facebook. It's time to move on, so leave him alone. It's not your business anymore what he does with his life.

• Probably because u annoyed him!!!