Please help how can I get over him?

he is my first love... i was and i still deeply in love with him i broke up with him because what he wanted from me is sex, instead of showing me the world he insist every time to take me to his home!! he didn't love me he hurt me a lot... but despite knowing all that i can't get over him we broke up about 2 month but i still think of him every single night and every time i try to meet a new person or just get out with friend i cry when i get home i thought that its gonna be easy to get over him after all what he did to me but i can't i see his face at all the faces i swear that i try to forget him but i can't... he deleted me from facebook, he didn't give a fuck why i broke up with him he played with my feeling but i can't stop loving him !!! please help me HOW CAN I FORGET HIM

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way for you to get over this is to probably just let time fly. You will eventually forget about him even if you remember fragments of him. You only broke up 2 months ago, give it a year or so and you'll be fine.

1|0
    0|0
    • i know that time heals every thing but i want to live and just stop crying !! i'm so strong but with him i'm so weak

• What I'm about to say may be a bit harsh and difficult to do, but, you need to learn to stop dwelling on the past and look forward to the future. As the baboon in lion king said, "you can either run from it, or learn from it". What matters in the past no longer matters, it's the future that you need to pay attention to.

• i see thank u for ure help !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't blame you really I wouldn't want to be with someone who just wanted sex from me and not a well balanced relationship. Give it time and you will get over him with baby steps. I got over my ex but it wasn't because he wanted sex from me it was because he couldn't be the effort into the relationship and I was always the one trying. You don't need someone like him honestly they're are plenty more fish in the sea. Give it about me 5 months and you'll be over him as soon as possible. I understand it hurts but your heart is going to need a lot of time to heal. My ex played with my feelings too he led me on and then he left me like I was nothing but I've learned a lot from my last relationship and what I deserve and what I want in a guy. It took me 5 months to get over mine it wasn't easy but it was worth it, we just walk right past each other and don't say a single word. Trust me your feelings for him will go away with time I know mine did for my ex. Act like you don't see him if he goes to your school or whatever pretend like you don't see him like he isn't even there if you find him looking at you then look away that's what I do. Just walk like you don't even see him and don't go back to him either because I did that once and I got hurt I was stupid. Keep your head and don't let your tiara fall hold your head up high. My ex hurt me emotionally but the ways he treated me. Your feelings for him will go away with time or even months it all just takes time. You might be sore for a while and weak in your knees I know I was but I just took it slow. You made a great decision I never would be with someone who just wanted me for sex I would've left him. A lot of young women wouldn't do that some would stay. I can't stand guys that just want sex in a relationship its like being used as a sex toy it makes me sick. My ex was my first love to until he changed and started drinking I just couldn't handle it anymore but I understand how that can be hard. I wish you good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • thaaaaank u so much for ure opinion and thank u for sharing ure story with me , i really need stories like ure so i can move on !!

• Show All
    • If you need any other advice don't be afraid to message me I can help you (: You really did the right thing I know a lot of girls that would just stay and not even realize that there bf is just using them as some sex toy. Keep your head up and don't let them see you fall. My ex and I haven't talked for 5 months and still counting even though we go to school together I barely see him which is good. I just walk right past him like I don't even see him. He doesn't deserve me and I don't deserve him. But whenever you are in a relationship with someone know the difference between what you are receiving and what you deserve in the relationship. And don't be stupid and go back to an ex like I did because you'll just get hurt. Most guys I've met have wanted nothing from me but sex but that's not what I want, I just want a well bound relationship no sex or anything until I am married. Please pleas take my advice it will help you a lot I promise (:

• @souky my ex played with my feelings to it was like being chewed up and being spit out pretty much. I know see his true colors as in he is a "player" who thinks he can get any girl and he just flirts with other girls and asks them for there number and everything in between. I do think its good that I'm not with him anymore. It was hard at first for me to get over him but its not anymore its easy. We go to the same school actually but I hardly see him, a lot of times I wish he would just disappear but I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. He just left me confused I tried to make everything work I wanted to but apparently he just wanted to drink. Let your wounds heal with time and if you see him don't chase him just look away.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Finding someone better than that sad sack is probably the only way to get over him. First Loves are hard to get over, but are sure to make way for Second Loves over time. I know it's difficult, but just be patient.

1|0
    0|0
    • i've tried to date another guy but suddenly i found myself calling him with my ex's name ohhh god its was so embarrassing !!

• Show All
    • i'll find someone better wish a good luck

• Best wishes on your expedition, then.

• Just wait and then you will forget him

2|0
    0|0
  • it hurts everytime, but the saying is true meet another person not to make it sexual as people try to but meet someone you like, your only thinking of the good times but what about the bad

3|0
    0|0
    • i have no idea !! he really hurted me but all what i can think about is the times when made me smile !! why he didn't love me how could he kiss me and hug me for hours without having any feelings for me?

• Show All
    • i'll thank u so much

• Your welcome and with each heartbreak it doesn't get easier but its always worth the chance

What Girls Said 3

• I'll pray for you. You need it. You're not the only one that has had this happen to them. Good luck with your life abd make smarter decisions from now on. I will never understand it either how a man can use a woman's body and be abusive to her still either. I'm sorry it happened to you. You don't deserve it, right? Please be strong and forget this guy. Try to. He's not going to change.

2|0
    0|0
    • thaaaaaaaaaaank u so much u have no idea how much your opinion means to me !! thank u for having such a beautiful heart

• Talk it out with friends you trust. It's okay to cry about these things. It takes a lot of time, effort, and patience to get over a first love. Of course you still love this guy, but as time goes by, the more you think about what he did to you, you'll soon understand that he's a pathetic dimshit who's not worth your tears. Pain will cease and you'll grow strong from your past. This guy iisn't worth your effort. I hope you'll find a guy who will treat you with respect.

2|0
    0|0
    • thaaaaank u so much !!! i will do my best

• Wish you nothing but absolute luck to you (: you deserve better!

• Time time time. You made the decision that thousands of others can't make. Seriously. I've never met someone who made the right decision when it came to their first love. Please please please keep going on this track. Just delete him from all social media for awhile and his number so you won't see him anymore. It's not out of immaturity or harshness, it's just that blocking them out of your life is easiest at a time when you shouldn't be reminded of them. It will also help with the urge to constantly check to see if he has someone new.

0|0
    0|0
    • this is exactly what i did... its been 2 month and i stop my self texting him even if sometimes i cry all the night he deleted me so he made it easy for me all what i have now is he is phone number even if i deleted i still memorize it but i don't call him

• Trust me, I did the same thing, still have the number memorized so it seems pointless, but the important thing is that you're getting him out of your life. THAT is what is the MOST important. Think of it long term. Yes, you will be sad, yes there will be times when you miss him. But NO, he will not hurt you anymore, NO he will not manipulate your feelings. And YES now you can find someone to treat you right. And don't look. That is the mistake that people make. Love will find you. Praying for you.

• thank u for ure help !!! i wish u all the best

Recommended myTakes