Please help how can I get over him?

he is my first love... i was and i still deeply in love with him i broke up with him because what he wanted from me is sex, instead of showing me the world he insist every time to take me to his home!! he didn't love me he hurt me a lot... but despite knowing all that i can't get over him we broke up about 2 month but i still think of him every single night and every time i try to meet a new person or just get out with friend i cry when i get home i thought that its gonna be easy to get over him after all what he did to me but i can't i see his face at all the faces i swear that i try to forget him but i can't... he deleted me from facebook, he didn't give a fuck why i broke up with him he played with my feeling but i can't stop loving him !!! please help me HOW CAN I FORGET HIM

44

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way for you to get over this is to probably just let time fly. You will eventually forget about him even if you remember fragments of him. You only broke up 2 months ago, give it a year or so and you'll be fine.

• i know that time heals every thing but i want to live and just stop crying !! i'm so strong but with him i'm so weak

• What I'm about to say may be a bit harsh and difficult to do, but, you need to learn to stop dwelling on the past and look forward to the future. As the baboon in lion king said, "you can either run from it, or learn from it". What matters in the past no longer matters, it's the future that you need to pay attention to.

• i see thank u for ure help !!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't blame you really I wouldn't want to be with someone who just wanted sex from me and not a well balanced relationship. Give it time and you will get over him with baby steps. I got over my ex but it wasn't because he wanted sex from me it was because he couldn't be the effort into the relationship and I was always the one trying. You don't need someone like him honestly they're are plenty more fish in the sea. Give it about me 5 months and you'll be over him as soon as possible. I understand it hurts but your heart is going to need a lot of time to heal. My ex played with my feelings too he led me on and then he left me like I was nothing but I've learned a lot from my last relationship and what I deserve and what I want in a guy. It took me 5 months to get over mine it wasn't easy but it was worth it, we just walk right past each other and don't say a single word. Trust me your feelings for him will go away with time I know mine did for my ex. Act like you don't see him if he goes to your school or whatever pretend like you don't see him like he isn't even there if you find him looking at you then look away that's what I do. Just walk like you don't even see him and don't go back to him either because I did that once and I got hurt I was stupid. Keep your head and don't let your tiara fall hold your head up high. My ex hurt me emotionally but the ways he treated me. Your feelings for him will go away with time or even months it all just takes time. You might be sore for a while and weak in your knees I know I was but I just took it slow. You made a great decision I never would be with someone who just wanted me for sex I would've left him. A lot of young women wouldn't do that some would stay. I can't stand guys that just want sex in a relationship its like being used as a sex toy it makes me sick. My ex was my first love to until he changed and started drinking I just couldn't handle it anymore but I understand how that can be hard. I wish you good luck.

• thaaaaank u so much for ure opinion and thank u for sharing ure story with me , i really need stories like ure so i can move on !!

• If you need any other advice don't be afraid to message me I can help you (: You really did the right thing I know a lot of girls that would just stay and not even realize that there bf is just using them as some sex toy. Keep your head up and don't let them see you fall. My ex and I haven't talked for 5 months and still counting even though we go to school together I barely see him which is good. I just walk right past him like I don't even see him. He doesn't deserve me and I don't deserve him. But whenever you are in a relationship with someone know the difference between what you are receiving and what you deserve in the relationship. And don't be stupid and go back to an ex like I did because you'll just get hurt. Most guys I've met have wanted nothing from me but sex but that's not what I want, I just want a well bound relationship no sex or anything until I am married. Please pleas take my advice it will help you a lot I promise (:

• @souky my ex played with my feelings to it was like being chewed up and being spit out pretty much. I know see his true colors as in he is a "player" who thinks he can get any girl and he just flirts with other girls and asks them for there number and everything in between. I do think its good that I'm not with him anymore. It was hard at first for me to get over him but its not anymore its easy. We go to the same school actually but I hardly see him, a lot of times I wish he would just disappear but I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. He just left me confused I tried to make everything work I wanted to but apparently he just wanted to drink. Let your wounds heal with time and if you see him don't chase him just look away.