Do most girls break up with guys over the phone or in person?

girls, how do you most often or what ways do you break up with guys the most?

• over the phone/ text
    Vote A
  • in person
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no prefference on this, they are the same for me because the outcome is the same. I would do it over the phone to save time.
    I did it once over the phone but he told me that we should at least meet and I agreed. When we meet he cried and this made me say that I would think again about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I couldn't break up with someone over the phone because to me it seems heartless and cruel, and I would hate for anyone to break up with me on the phone. All but one break-ups (whether it's been me or them) have been in person, and the only other time was when it was a video call on Skype because we were in different countries!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always preferred to do it in person... I have yet to break up with someone over the phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • i break up over the phone... but i like to face my bf and break up with him face to face

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how intimate the relationship is, i personally would do it in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer in person even though its difficult the phone makes it seem like I don't even care

0|0
    0|0
  • In person, it is messed up if you text it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always do it in person

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes