What am I gonna do to get him back?

We broke up a 2 year relationship which was the worst mistake i did. I want him back and I found out that he still loves me. We still have feelings for each other and we want to get back together but the problem is, he has a girl that he is courting/ dating now and he still doesn't know what to do. What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing.

Once you nuke a relationship and he's started dating someone else... you don't get a do-over.

Girls like you need to learn this shit - don't nuke a relationship and think you can just take it back. You can't. If you lob that nuke, you'd better be damn sure you want the results to be permanent.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just put it all out there. Ask him out for coffee. Tell him that you think it was a mistake to break up, that you love him and want to be with him. Give him time to think it over.

0|0
    0|1
    • What if we are getting back at that relationship but he doesn't know what to do with her?

• Show All
    • agreed, if you truly want to be with someone, there is no dithering. No dithering whatsoever. I think you should move on, personally. The fact that he is 'umm'ing and 'ah'ing has given you your answer already. Presumably your feelings for him and desire to get him back are blinding you to those signals.

Recommended myTakes