How to have an indifferent attitude about what your ex does?

ever since we broke up a few months ago I get all sad at the thought of him hanging out with other girls & having sex with other girls. How do I get over this feeling so I can have the attitude of i really just don't even care. ?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Block him from your life. If you have not done so already, erase all your past messages with him (Every single one), get rid of anything he has given you, block him from any social site like Facebook or Twitter. and delete his contact number. it is going to hurt at first but after awhile (different for each individual) you will feel liberated. With time, everything will get better. The worst thing you can do is linger on his photos of him hanging with other girls. Just except that you guys are done. Also, don't listen to someone on "getting a new guy" it is not right. You have to get over the previous guy before you get into another relationship. Personally, I would just take a break from getting into another relationship. They can be emotionally draining. I would just have some fun and spend time with your friends.