My wife left me after a year and didn't say a word did she really love me she is 20yrs younger?

did i get played for a year i haven't heard a thing in 3months

if you faked loving someone for a year and felt guilty would you talk to them and tell them or leave and never talk again to that person and put it all behind you so no one knows and move on
why won't a woman tell on her father for having sex with her when she was a kid

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so she's 20 and your over 45? I guess I need more details..

• she's 30 and iam 47 and she came to me while we were doing church work at lest call me we can b friends

• One of my best friends has a smaller hand.. And that doesn't stop her from anything she plays softball, a mother she's a inspiration to me.. I always forgot she can't do certain things.. Like asking her to put my hair up.. Your wife's parents enabled her

• it doesn't stop her from doing much but when you dont let her be responsible for her actions she won't learn nothing and she would rather be with her dad who had sex with her and she thinks thats ok than a man who loves her for who she is

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah you got played. What are you doing with somebody 20 years younger anyway?

• we meet at church thing and she came to me at lest she could call

• Can you give some more details? I'm not sure for your situation!

• i treated her like gold and had to show the simplest things which i thought she knew and she was a people pleaser if you faked loving someone 4 a year and had guilt would you tell them or leave and hope u never had to c them again and forget about it plus her parents always covered for her and she never had to face her mistakes

• don't think about her and find other girl who really love you;)

• well what if she got to stressed out and pushed me away cause dont know what to do i just won't give up until i get some answers and i just dont jump in and out of love women why would i want one now it would b hard to trust that she wasn't lying that will take time and i will stay loyal until God lets me know when the time is right

• Did you treat her right? Why were you together in the first place? Did you have money?

• no i dont have money and meet at church and i treated her like gold she could at lest call but she is a timid girl a if she had guilt for lying to me for a year on loving me then she can't face me to tell me and hopes she dont have to c me again and her parents can bail her out again

What Guys Said 3

• You got played, and be glad it wasn't 2 years into the relationship without a prenup.

• How long did you date her before marrying her? Were you oblivious to her fragile mental and emotional state during that period? Also, did you know that she was a people pleaser and such then?

• your right i knew some of it and i c what your saying this should b nothing new 6months and she seemed to get better but than i found more of her issues like daddy doing bad things to her and making her feel like she done wrong and he was a prosecuter in wayne county and covered it up i want to help if i can

• that is a great comment cause even with all her bible talk she would not trust it or believe it 2 days later and try and use iy against me and couldnt wear her braclet that said wwjd cause would have guilt thanks

• she could b stressed out and pushed me away cause she dont understand whats going on

• Well yeah. A woman that young wouldn't want somebody that old other than for money reasons

• I think it's not true though! I'm 29, I been seeing with 47 years guy, I don't care about his money at all. I do love him and finally he dumped me for other girl who same his age! :)