Guys!! How long does it take you to move on?

Being a girl it takes me months to finally move on but I always wonder how long does it normally take guys? Do they move on as soon as they break up? Or does it actually take them time?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with a lot of the other responses. It's truly dependent upon the guy, and the situation. If I'm in love with a girl, and we broke up over something small, or it wasn't fully justified. Then it might take me a few months to move on. If a girl cheated on me, or did something to which was completely uncalled for and we broke up. Then it could take a week to a month tops for myself. If there's hope, then months. If there's not, then it's logical to just move on as quickly as possible. However, that also comes down to your definition of moving on.