Guys, need your help on breakup?

my ex broke up with me because he doesn't want to do a long distance relationship but he still wants me. i asked him to meet because i wanted to say some things. he ended up telling me that he doesn't stay home and goes out all the time so he won't think about the breakup and everything. he wants to get over me. we ended up fighting because he didn't want to talk about it and because i accussed him of telling a secret to his friend. i dont know what to do. how can i make him change his mind? is there any way? i mean he still has feelings for me but he's afraid that we are going to mess everything up because we fight all the time and it's not like it used to be. he doesn't want to talk about it or think about it and i dont know what to do. any help? i just want to find a solution before he leaves. he leaves in less than a month

02

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, After A Break Up Both Of You Guys Need A Break From Each Other (Temporarily) So Your Emotions & Feelings Will Settle. After That, Maybe Try Coming Back To Him Later In Life & Talking Things Out, You Can't Force A Relationahip Together So iStrongly Suggest Not Trying, Just Allow Him To Come Back On His Own...

• Well he's right and an honest man. Long distance relationship won't work. So instead of lying to you or cheating on you, he decided to leave you alone. Which is the right thing I believe. If you love him you should let him go.

What Girls Said 0