Ex is moving back to my town and wants to catch up. What should I do? Help please!?

I have an ex who I hadn't had any contact with for about year and half because he moved away and got back with his ex, but the other day he contacted me and said that he was moving back to the same town as me and asked to catch up. What should I do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you still have any feelings? If yes, avoid like the plague. If not, go see and catch up. Exes can still be friends.

• I don't still have feelings for him but the last time we saw each other it didn't end very well, and when we were dating he didn't treat me the best :/

• Well, perhaps he realized that and wants to make it up, or jut wants to see how you're doing. Go with your gut feeling though.

Or flip a coin, heads go, tails don't go.

• Okay then I will go with my gut feeling which at the moment is telling me to meet up with him. I just hope that I'm doing the right thing.