If you and your girlfriend break up cuz of past situations an a few broken promises... Is there a way u can win her back?

Yea. I've done a few bad things. But those things molded me into the great man that I am today. Me and my girlfriend broke up a month ago. Is there any way I can show her I'm different? Or just give her space that she wants?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like my ex wouldve wrote this. So let me tell you to let her go. If you have done 'bad things' it will be in mind forever.
    I know how it is.. you think you have changed and when you think of being with her, when you miss her. You think it will just go back to the beautiful beginnings you once had.
    What you can do it you really want her back is show her that you have actually changed. Pay attention to the little details. Gain her trust, show her you love her. Be the guy she first fell in love with. Without the past, without the baf

If YOU want to be happy move on.

• Can u explain this part a little more for me. How would I do this?
      What you can do it you really want her back is show her that you have actually changed. Pay attention to the little details. Gain her trust, show her you love her. Be the guy she first fell in love with. Without the past, without the bad.

What Girls Said 2

• So it depends on what those "bad situations" were, and "broken promise" may be. When you talk to her you need to own up to the fact that you may have been a total d*ck and you are sorry, you did not treat her like she should have been treated, and you have learned from your mistakes. And NOW you are becoming a better person and you know what you need to do to treat her in the way that a SHE DESERVES.

Look I agree with Ladolce, she may not take you back, and you need to pay attention to the little details, gain her trust, and show that you love her. But saying something like the above will help. Because not owing up to things will make things way worse! And then leave it. If she takes you back, don't dig things up. Don't bring up when she did "xyz" and if she brings up the things you did just apologize and assure her that you learned from your mistakes, you love her, and things will be better / different.

• give her space that she wants.. she's been hurt.. it normal for her to breakup with you

What Guys Said 0