How can I gain closure?

I had been dating this guy for about three months now. We met on an online dating site. The other day I confronted him about what he was looking for because he never made it clear. He told me he was looking for the right girl in his life but distance with us was a factor. I replied that i wish it weren't either and he never replied back to me. Then I looked on his profile the other day and he had completely changed everything so I guess he's looking again. I hate to admit but I've been heartbroken over this and how he can move on so easily. I thought we had something special but I guess not. I feel like I need closure from this, how do I go about doing it?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Start by changing up what you are doing. Take some time off from relationships and let yourself mourn the loss of it. Remove him from all social media and don't check up on him. Take some time for you to figure out what you need and want. Do some things you have wanted to do and hang out with your friends. Before you know it you will all but never think about him and he will be just a part of your past. Then you will be OK to put yourself back out there again when you are ready.
    Do not contact him or hang yourself up on it. Its over and he wanted something else is all. Remember most relationships fail.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE