Should I break up with him? Verbal abuse?

Hi! Okay so I'm in a relationship currently and it's been 5 months. I loved him in the beginning because I had no idea how he was. I wanted to know more about him. It was my first boyfriend too. I was 14 at the time and he was 20. I'm 15 now. I noticed he's very mean when he's angry. He would call me a whore, slut, cheater, etc just because I didn't reply to him fast enough because I was busy doing chores. He once said he wanted to slap my stupid f*cking face so hard through text. He wished that I have a horrible life, I go to hell, get std's. I literally never cheated on him. I would never do it to anyone. I haven't seen him for 3 months too even though we live 10 minutes away. I try my hardest to not see him. We still text. He even talks to me horribly till this day. When I tell him he's very hostile to me he says it's because the way I "treat" him. I'm very nice to him, too nice actually. Every time if saw him I'd have to do sexual things with him even though I was asexual. I don't like sex at all and I told him but he doesn't care. Every time I would beg him no then he'd scream at me saying I'm doing it with another guy, etc. I didn't wanna have sex at 14. I had to anyways so he would just shut up and not call me anything bad. That's why I don't wanna see him either. He even broke the screen to my computer because I let him borrow it and now it won't turn on. We were fighting and he slammed it against the wall. I'm so tired if this. I don't know if I love him tho? I don't want him with another girl but I don't wanna be with him? What should I do? Is this verbal abuse? Sorry if this was so long! Thank you.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, You Too Young To Be Dating A Guy This Age Anyway, Move On & Leave This Guy Alone, Cut All Contact Immediately !! It's For The Best, Trust Me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Its physical abuse
    It's verbal abuse
    It's property abuse
    It's legal abuse since he is not legally allowed to date somebody your age.

Report him to the police so that he will get jail time and find another guy who treats you well.