Am so hurt and confuse. My boyfriend don't talk to me about anything I love him, I just hate the way he control the relationship all the time. Things?

Am in a weird relationship for a 1 year and a half now, this guy only like to communicate by text message. I love him so I accept it. He moved in 3 times and then move out behind my back. He stopped responding to my messages. He is been do cold to me, he claims he would never do anything to hurt me but it hurts. I don't even know what's going on with him he won't respond.

02