Why would an ex (girlfriend) keep you blocked after 1+ year?

Mini-summary:
Together almost 5 years, we broke up in December 2012 because she wanted to have a drink with a guy she just met 'as friends'.

After some thought I decided to end it, but wanted her back 3 days after, she was in his nets by then...

Of course now and again I can't help but Facebook search her. Pretty bad habit which is going to get me burntI know.

I never did anything to bother/hurt her there. We had a chat once when she unblocked me months after. Ever since then I have been blocked.
Also she is still apparently friends with my family overseas.

But she still has me blocked on facebook?
Does this mean it upsets her looking at my profile? Or is that far fetched.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say she's forgotten to unblock you but also that she blocked you because there are things she doesn't want you to see or find out. Unless your brief chat was awkward or you expressed desire to be with her or were pushy, it's probably one or both of those two things.

• Good answer I think.

I guess that chat was awkard, she said something along the lines of 'sorry but I can't help but get mad'.