What is love? And is there a point to it?

If love is supposed to be good feeling then why does it leave misery?
I've had love I gave to someone thrown in my face like I was nothing yet I still love that person, my heart is broken and I'm depressed.. How can I learn to love another when I kno how cruel it can be to love?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't know what love is.

God is love and when you feel betrayed it is not your pain but reflective pain. The pain of a bad love affair is how your creator feels about you, knowing you chose crap in a man over him. Look at marriage vows it describes love as a job and not the lust you brought to the party. What you call "love" is Lucifer and you are in good company, he makes for a very pretty time of your life type of guy. You should never have to give love and the thoughts which which make you feel that you must or should give love is flawed from your source.

Love is a spirt it flows and if you stop or turn it away in any format it will learn and be less likely to present its self to you. Everything on the planet exist because of love. A simple coat hanger exist because someone loved their clothes and wanted them to hang in wait in a perfect condition. Someone loved your favorate shoes so much that they thought or dreamed of also seeing them on your feet.

Understanding the source of love is the first step, then understanding the absence of thought and how to apply conciousness with love to attract what you desire is a natural next step. When was the last time your were truly grateful or looked in the mirror and saw a miracle looking back at you. There is so much to understand love but the truth does not sell cars or potato chips,

What Guys Said 3

• I assume you mean romantic love right?

The point is procreation and care taking, human are supposed to take care of each other, women take care of the children of the man takes care of the whole family. Love is the motivate for both, so there is a point to it as a matter of survival.

You don't need to learn to love another, it's comes naturally regardless.

• Well i already asked this qustion and got so many nice answers :p
    here is the link :)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1091092-what-is-love-what-do-you-think-about-this-beautiful-word

• iam in the same thing and gettn more depressed it took me 20yrs to give my heart to someone else and had it thrown in my face and haven't heard from them in 2months it hurts not knowing why except they didn't love me like i loved them it hurts to much to open up ur heart

What Girls Said 1

• I am so sorry for you. I like someone too but he doesn't want to try long distance so I feel really sad too... I already told him that I will love him forever and that I won't love anyone else. most op the people who are going to send their opinion here, they are going to say that you have to forget that guy and get over him. But I know how you're feeling and I know that you can't forget him. Wish you could because you deserve way better! But I know how it is to be in love. But please don't suffer for him. Do nice things, have fun with you friends and try to forget him but if you can't then nobody can blame you. hope you feel better soon! good luck