Need some more opinions?

So about 6 weeks ago my ex broke up with me out of the blue telling me she needed space. We always had a great relationship and were friends as we'll as bf and gf. So after she cut off all contact with me and I didn't speak to her until 3 days ago when I saw her at school

The week before she broke up with me she was telling me how lucky she was to have me and said one day she could see herself marrying me. I don't know if she was blowing smoke out of her ass but it sounded genuine. That same day I also went as far as buying her our "2year gift" and giving her the purse. Our 2 year wasn't until September...

Now that were back at school I have been acting indifferent because I want her to chase me. My philosophy is everyone wants what they can't have. Now that I'm acting like this her behavior has been strange. For example in class the other day there were 5-6 open seats and she chose the one that was close to me and facing me. Then again I saw her that day at the gym and she was using the machines closer to me when the same ones were open farther away. Then the next day she's walking around with the purse that I got for her for our 2 year.

My guess is she's looking for a reaction and me not giving one to her is bothering her. My ultimate goal is to get her back but I want her to know in not a push over anymore and that she treated me wrong.

Am I doing a good job at trying to get her back or should I just talk to her?
I just need feedback and maybe suggestions on if I'm on the right path

10

What Girls Said 1

• I would just talk to her about it why waste time not telling her the truth on how you feel about everything plus life is to short to wonder on things that could of been or happenned sooner so i would be honest tell her how you feel and work together on finding a solution on fixing the problem maybe she's the one taking more control of you don't be afraid to put your foot down as long as your treating her right you should be able to get treated back the same so say no to her as long as your polite about i don't see the problem if she does something to make you mad don't talk to her that day then talk to her the next day and fix it don't try to fix everything in one day we are all a work in progress so give her the benefit of the doubt if she's showing you that she cares and wants only you

What Guys Said 0