My girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me through a text message saying "I wanna call it quits" should I go and see her or not?

My girlfriend broke up with me through a text but I feel like a 5 year relationship can't just end with a text message. Should I go see her and end things the right way even though we are already done? Or should I leave things like this and just forget about her? It has been 2 weeks since we broke up but to be honest It just feels like we got into a fight. What should I do?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her she might be attention seeking to see if you care

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE