I was that creepy stalker?

I got dumped and panicked I did all that was wrong texting and phoning constant I can't forgive myself.. I got abuse from him and other women he was with because I kept phoning.. If I kept phoning and texting he would see I loved him or so I thought but he just kept getting angry at me, looking back I see myself as he did a pyscho and I can't forgive myself I'm so ashamed.. he eventually blocked me but came back a few months later knowing I still loved him then I went back to my old habits he called me a creep. I feel depressed that I a allowed myself to get into that state I can't move forward. I hate myself all because I loved someone so deep, I don't do it now but not a day goes by when I think about how desperate I was and people who didn't know me laugh at me. I hide away now from the shame barely go out and see people. I just hate feeling sad 24/7 and don't know who to help me.
I ask qs on here a lot to help me cope and I'm not coping well

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, know that a lot of people have been here at some point.

Do what you can to not be anxious or depressed over this and build back up your confidence and loving respect for yourself.

You know now what you shouldn't do and you can avoid that.

If you have medical insurance and feel that you need to talk to a professional about it then don't hesitate. It does not make you a creep or weird to go to one to discuss your feelings.

everyone wants to feel appreciated and loved but just don't forget that you have to work on that yourself.

People can tell you things that are true that you may not feel like hearing but need to but putting it into action of what you know is right is the only way that you can really grow in yourself :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Love can make people do crazy things. Its very important not to lose yourself. I think you should push what happened to the back of your mind and move on. If you can, express to him how embarrassed you feel and ask for forgiveness. The main thing is forgiving yourself. We all go a little crazy sometimes. Cheer up, girl :)