Guys & Girls: IF your ex (who broke up with you) asked to meet up with you, would you accept or not?

My ex and I have been apart for 8 months now. For about a month and half, he continued to pursue me and begged me 4 times to reconsider. We almost did, but it didn't happen even though we were in love.

He was broken by our breakup yet he started seeing another girl pretty soon which upset me terribly. As a result, I pretended to no longer care for him and was basically very cold even though I was the one who broke up with him. For 4 months I toiled with the decision as to whether or not I should approach him & ask for another chance, but I didn't because I was too proud. All contact came to an end from both sides. I eventually texted after 4 months asking how he was. Long story short, I eventually plucked up the courage to ask him if he'd meet me to talk. He told me had a gf, but was willing to meet me anyway. We met at a restaurant a few days later & we chatted for an hour - I apologised and told him that I still love & care for him, but respected that he was now in a relationship. Things went amazingly well & we laughed & joked. He kept asking why I took so long to let him know how I felt. He also kept asking me that in "an ideal world" would I want us to be together & I admitted yes.

Ok, so my question is: He agreed to see me & we had a lovely time. He said he told his gf he was meeting me. I asked him if he would marry her (like he wanted to marry me) & he said he didn't know, but maybe... Could he still have feelings for me? He's a very hard assed, macho guy so he hardly shows his feelings. Also, we were so in love. We had a passionate & intense relationship & amazing chemistry. Can guys just stop loving you? Even his family agreed I was "the one". In addition, his new gf is the total opposite of me which leads me to think it could be a rebound? I am going crazy! I desperately want him back!

11