Why my ex bf and I argue over stupid stuff?

Okay I don't know why but my ex bf and I argue over some stupid stuff. Sometime he starts the argument with me and sometime I started with him but most the time he started and he always says I am the one who always start the argument with him ( not true ) and I know he is the one who always start the argument with me so what is that mean? Why we argue some stupid stuff? Please answer me back I really don know what is that mean

11

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, All Couples Argue But If It's Over Every Picky Thing Then Somebody Has To Stand Up & Be The Bigger Person. Over Time Too Many Arguments Will Deteriorate The Relationship Which Leads To Somebody Breaking Up, iDont Know Why You Guys Argue So Much But If You Wanna Save The Relationship Then Communicate & Tell Him How You Feel...

What Girls Said 1

• You need to tell us the kind of stupid things you argue about before we can really analyse the situation

• Well its just reallt stupid thing like we agure over a corn bread and other stuff

• I really don't want to offend you, but if you don't even know how to spell yet, maybe you aren't old enough to be in a relationship. As for the stupid arguments, you should tell him to knock it off and stop picking petty fights. If you are fighting that often and over such small things, your personalities clash and you shouldn't be together.