Can someone please read this reply my ex send me to an email I sent Does this mean there is hope? people say no, I want YOUR opinion please!!!?

None of this was easy for me either I did end up telling my grandma about us and I'm pretty sure it was before you left to chicago but i dont know when you left. I've been avoiding my family because I dont want them to ask me what happened. I know I need to write my mother and tell her how I feel about what she did. I do think about you and I hold my feelings back on the edge of crying multiple times during the day. Usually when I'm driving or when I wake up or go to bed. Who knows all these feelings I have may make me break down one day but for now I'm functioning fine and spending a lot of time working on my career. I received a temporary promotion hopefully I will get the job permantently in a couple months. It seems like you have a lot of opinions about me and how I feel and what I do but I guess you just do that cause you don't know. I don't know how knowing these things would make it better or easier for you. I really tried to see if it was just what my mother did that made you a certain way but the actions you took in those few weeks just showed there was really nothing different. Maybe some people would say I love you more because I won't let us be together while you were unhappy with me or I with you. I really don't know what else to tell you I would still like you in my life but I want you to be happy all the time and I hope you won't settle for anything less. Hope we can continue to talk and maybe we could even hang out too.

20