My boyfriend just said the most evil thing to my sister, need comfort?

This isn't really a question.. moreso just seeking comfort. My boyfriend of two years does not get along with my sister. That is very apparent. She is difficult to get along with, but he makes no effort to be respectful for sake of my sanity. Today, she was on my phone and texted him saying something raunchy like SUCK MY POOS POOS and he knew it was her and instead of writing something back humorous, he wrote back that if she asks for a guy to do that like that that she also "deserves to be dating a n****** who punches her in the face. good luck!!" I feel sick. He says he doesn't know how to control his dislike toward her but that made me nauseous. I can't even look at him the same. I am going to go to his place and get all my stuff on a day that he is not there. I am... speechless. So hurt and honestly just sick at his words. :(

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that does not get any baser than that I would be sick too. You are doing the right thing he does not respect you when he does not respect your family.

There is no future with an immature little boy like this he has extremely immature impulse control.

I wish I could offer words of hope and encouragement but you already know the truth and it hurts and it sucks and time will heal your heart.

What Guys Said 4

• Every person has a limit and he has reached yours. Some days you just get tired of the crap. Your sister is in your life, for life and possibly she sees something in him you do not see.

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, Neither One Of Them Needs To Be With Each Other, They Both Are Incompatible, If Possible, Stop Her From Contacting Him As Much As You Can...

• Your sister is a bitch, and she deserved even more.
    Get over it.

• your sister provoked him , yeah he should have handled it better n left the punching part out but fuk your sister was being an ass to him. There was no need for her to text him that in the first place. this was a double fuk up

What Girls Said 5

• Try to keep your phone at your side, and don't let them meet too much. You love him, he loves you, and obviously him and your sister are at different levels. Just let it be that way. My boyfriend and my brother never talk to each other (if they would, my brother would probably end up throwing a tantrum). Just... try to keep them from contacting each other in any way possible, except for the usual 'hello' and stuff, IF you decide to move on with him.

I can understand why you're torn about this and this really is an eye-opener to how your boyfriend is, but reconsider breaking up with him, as your sister is (from the message, at least) the only breaking point in your relationship. Thinking about it a little longer instead of handling things impulsively and rather angrily, is far better on the long term.

• If my partner doesn't know how to get along well with my family it would be a concern for me too. But at the same you need to tick your sister off for being rude. This is action and reaction

• You have been with him for two years why would break up wth him on something like this. I get it isn't something small but why would your sister text him and say that and he should have handled it better. But since he loves you and you love him your sister has to grow up and back off it's your relationship not hers why would she text him in the first place and I think that you shouldn't end this relationship because of that

• That is absolutely disgusting! You should gather your sister and your boyfriend and you should sit down and have a chat with both of them. Letting them know that what they both did was wrong and you don't want to see it again. It was immature for your sister to say that but extremely immature for your boyfriend to say that to your sister. Be honest and open with both of them. I hope everything works out <3 :)

• Aww man! That must be really difficult. Just remember you may love him, but it's always sisters before misters! I think you need to have a serious conversation about his hatred towards her.. And also tell her not too text him!