How to break up with someone and mean it?

Seriously, how do you do it? I've tried to dump this guy numerous times... but he convinces me to stay -- my fault and I just keep giving in even though I don't want to. He is a very nice guy, but he just isn't for me.
SOS

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Good you already know your mistake, I don't have to explain you anything. Lol
    Just leave, delete everything you have from him , email address, phone num, whatever.
    Try not to talk to him this time, or he will convince you again. Just go !!! Leave a hand written note if you want.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, To Stay Broken Up You Have To Set Your Emotions Aside, & Make The Decision To Leave Him With Your Head & Not Your Heart. It Will Be Hard At First But iPromise If You Stay With It Over Time You Will Feel Better...

• If you don't want to stay what is it that keeps bringing you back?

• I'm too nice?

• Yes, guilty is what I meant!

• Its obviously time for you to move on, he is one chapter in the book of life. You both seem to have a healthy opinion of each other, so maybe you can end on good terms, it might make it easier for you both. Be sympathetic but resolved, he's not going to change your mind this time, but hopefully it was a good experience for both. You obviously want to move on yourself, and this is one of those times in life when you just have to go with what's best for you, because you have to stay true to yourself and don't need to feel guilty for that. You don't have to destroy any evidence of him, but its time to move on.

What Girls Said 0