How can I help my ex get over me?

I also want to know how long will it take for us to be back as friends.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I am currently struggling to get over my ex but that's because after 3 months of not speaking we got together and talked about things, both admitted we miss eachother and after about 2 weeks of talking we kissed, however she has told me since that she only wants to be friends for a while as she is starting uni again and won't have any free time (the reason for the initial breakup was uni and not having time). However in the future we can think about starting over. She also hasn't slept with anyone since the breakup as she isn't over me. All of this leaves loose ends which is why I can not get over her, I have tried in another relationship since but I ended it pretty quickly because I couldn't get over the ex. Basically if you truly want him to get over you, you have got to be completely blunt so he knows there's no way back, it will hurt him but that's the only way he can start the healing process. Now as far as being friends, you need to have no contact while he is healing, then drop him a text one day to see how he's doing and take things from there

Most Helpful Girl

• No contact whatsoever will help him get over you. I don't think u can be friends anymore