How did you know it was time to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

How did you know it was time to break up with the person you were dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Day Before iBroke Up With My Ex iTold Her If She didn't Talk To Me The Next Day That iWould Break Up With Her. (She Literally didn't Initiate Communication Face To Face The Whole Eight Or Nine Months We Were Dating) She Still didn't Do It & iLeft Her...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The spark was gone, we hadn’t had sex in a year (I waited wayyy too long) and we didn’t even really enjoy each others company anymore. We hadn’t even kissed in months it was like we were roommates not lovers. Like I said I should’ve left sooner but after 4 years together that was difficult to admit to myself. What finally pushed me out the door was when my Aunt asked me, “Do you see yourself being happy with him for the rest of your life?” That’s when I was able to finally see that we weren’t really happy together and that we weren’t meant to be…because I knew without a shadow of a doubt I couldn’t spend the rest of my life that way. All we were doing was wasting our 20s on each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You know when its time to break up, when you start asking yourself and others when is it the right time. If the relationship is as it should be then you shouldn't be having these doubts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything is about what you're willing to take or not. When that balance is way off, eventually it's going to end.

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew it was time to break up, when she decided to stop communicating things that bothered her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew it was time to end things with her when my suspicions were confirmed that she was cheating on me with her own uncle (yuck, incest).

0|0
    0|0
    • Ohh noo I'm so sorry to hear that

• Its alright, this was over 4 years ago. I got over her pretty quickly with no issues. But it left me emotionally scarred so badly that I have remained single since then because now I'm unable to trust women for anything beyond friendship.

What Girls Said 4

• If you're thinking about it, it's time to break up.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know if we are just going through a patch or if we really should split... I'm truly new when it comes to dating :/ But I think it is time...

• If you're thinking and considering it, then it is time. Staying will make you both unhappier.

• When you don't picture yourself with them down the road. If feeling secure the only thing that is keeping you two together, then it is time to break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you wake up in the morning and look at them, but not really feel anything. Also when it becomes more if a struggle to be interested in them. Sexually and emotionally

0|0
    0|0
  • I know when I'm the only one trying to make it work/change things for the better.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes