How did you know it was time to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

How did you know it was time to break up with the person you were dating?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• The Day Before iBroke Up With My Ex iTold Her If She didn't Talk To Me The Next Day That iWould Break Up With Her. (She Literally didn't Initiate Communication Face To Face The Whole Eight Or Nine Months We Were Dating) She Still didn't Do It & iLeft Her...

Most Helpful Girl

• The spark was gone, we hadn’t had sex in a year (I waited wayyy too long) and we didn’t even really enjoy each others company anymore. We hadn’t even kissed in months it was like we were roommates not lovers. Like I said I should’ve left sooner but after 4 years together that was difficult to admit to myself. What finally pushed me out the door was when my Aunt asked me, “Do you see yourself being happy with him for the rest of your life?” That’s when I was able to finally see that we weren’t really happy together and that we weren’t meant to be…because I knew without a shadow of a doubt I couldn’t spend the rest of my life that way. All we were doing was wasting our 20s on each other.