Feeling lonely what can u do?

Hi everyone I have been single 2 months and feel lonely and depressed that I have no one... I have always been in relationships and this time it's hurting the most.. I feel like everyone is getting on with their lifes whilst I'm just on my own. I have a daughter she's away atm so maybe that's why it's worse... I broke up with my ex as I fell out of love with him and we couldn't stay friends.. he could be quite aggressive when he couldn't get his way at times that's with his speech and not violence... he ended up getting a restraining order against me because of these issues.. I still feel I miss him but know in time it will fade but can't help feeling sad and lonely all the time

Hi everyone.. I'm feeling more positive about the future now and just think that while my daughter was away it just added to the depression... I just need to focus on the good things in my life and enjoy them!

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on your life, Find out new hobbies to do, At 30, it might seem like a pretty important thing to have a partner and stuff but well, Maybe you would have a better chance if you built the mojo (self esteem thingy) once again, learned new things, Took interests in other things besides dating because trust me, Guys always prefer women who are charismatic and lively. Maybe you miss him but it was never meant between you two, All will be well in time, Just don't worry so much, worry gets us nowhere. Hope this helped :)