How do I break up with a guy I never really dated?

I have kind of had this summer flirt with a guy. he is super shy, and he fell in love with me. i only know this because he told my friend. he doesn't have the courage to tell me, and when it comes to a bit more serious things we dont communicate at all... i dont have feelings for him, but i really care about him and i do not want to hurt his feelings!! but i need to tell him that we can't happen.. anything else would be selfish, but how do i break up with someone i never really dated?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If I were in that situation and I were the man, I would hope that the woman can come to me and say that the times we had were good but it was ot intended to last beyond the time it did. Overstaying the presence is going to put a bad feeling over something that is currently good. Suggest that he keep the memories he has and enjoy those before those get replaced with something of lesser value.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think that you should sit down alone with him and have a civilized conversation. He seems to like you a lot so why don't you give it a try. You may not like him but you can learn too. But if you don't want to try it then I suggest trying to hook him up with someone else.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes