I dumped my boyfriend and I am unsure if I did the right thing?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months, anyway. We had some issues at the beginning but everything was okay.
I haven't been very well recently, and I have been home alone, so I haven't been going out. Anyway, two nights ago I got taken into hospital and he came, which was good of him. but last night after him asking me how I was feeling, he went MIA for the rest of the day/night, he finally messaged me around 1 am and he just says hi how are you, so I called him about half an hour later, and he picks up so I just made conversation and he says that he's at a girls house and hell call me when he's home, he did and I dumped him, I just think if you have a girlfriend then you shouldn't be going to girls houses or at least tell me? I don't know. I just wasn't comfortable with it, because I know if the tables were turned, he wouldn't have felt happy I was at a guys house.

:( Help?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• With out knowing the guy its hard to say if it was just a random visit or something else.
    But do you know this girl? Is she a long time friend of his?
    I have girls I'm friends with and when I do speak to them or hang out I normally just talk about my girlfriend or advice on something to do with my gf.
    If you have a feeling that this guy is a cheater or know he has cheated in the past then I say go with your gut... But if he is a good guy I say trust him I know it can be hard and you risk getting hurt but sometimes you need to risk these things to really trust someone.

• Well, that's what I said to him. I said I don't care if he goes to girls houses as long as I know who she is, im not a distrusting person. But he has never mentioned this girl and he spends the whole night there. Plus he knew I was really unwell, and instead of him seeing me he chose to go there. I mean I have guy friends, but he's known who they are, he knows if they come to my house or we meet up its just casual. I told him about them. he's never mentioned any girls before. He was messing around a bit at the beginning of our relationship too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, he messaged you at one am and then when you called at 130 am he said he was at a girls house? Yes. If I were in your shoes, I would have done the same thing. There is no need to be at a place like that at one am!

• he was at her house the whole night so yeah:(

• Well good luck chicka!

• Thank you sweetie <3