I dumped my boyfriend and I am unsure if I did the right thing?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months, anyway. We had some issues at the beginning but everything was okay.
I haven't been very well recently, and I have been home alone, so I haven't been going out. Anyway, two nights ago I got taken into hospital and he came, which was good of him. but last night after him asking me how I was feeling, he went MIA for the rest of the day/night, he finally messaged me around 1 am and he just says hi how are you, so I called him about half an hour later, and he picks up so I just made conversation and he says that he's at a girls house and hell call me when he's home, he did and I dumped him, I just think if you have a girlfriend then you shouldn't be going to girls houses or at least tell me? I don't know. I just wasn't comfortable with it, because I know if the tables were turned, he wouldn't have felt happy I was at a guys house.

:( Help?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• With out knowing the guy its hard to say if it was just a random visit or something else.
    But do you know this girl? Is she a long time friend of his?
    I have girls I'm friends with and when I do speak to them or hang out I normally just talk about my girlfriend or advice on something to do with my gf.
    If you have a feeling that this guy is a cheater or know he has cheated in the past then I say go with your gut... But if he is a good guy I say trust him I know it can be hard and you risk getting hurt but sometimes you need to risk these things to really trust someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, that's what I said to him. I said I don't care if he goes to girls houses as long as I know who she is, im not a distrusting person. But he has never mentioned this girl and he spends the whole night there. Plus he knew I was really unwell, and instead of him seeing me he chose to go there. I mean I have guy friends, but he's known who they are, he knows if they come to my house or we meet up its just casual. I told him about them. he's never mentioned any girls before. He was messing around a bit at the beginning of our relationship too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, he messaged you at one am and then when you called at 130 am he said he was at a girls house? Yes. If I were in your shoes, I would have done the same thing. There is no need to be at a place like that at one am!

0|0
    0|0
    • he was at her house the whole night so yeah:(

• Show All
    • Well good luck chicka!

• Thank you sweetie <3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, You Broke Up With Him, It May Be Hard At First But Over Time You Will Feel Better, Try Not To Live In Regrets & Move On With The Decision You Made...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah personally I aagree he should have told u but u should have talked about it first at least see what was really going on but if its Finally then just move on but never forget your gonna regret it cause u never even knew

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU DID THE RIGHT THING! HE GOT DUMPED HAHAHAHA! HE DESERVED IT!!

33.media.tumblr.com/...m43fenS4rJ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

0|0
    0|1
  • he shouldn't have left your side

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• As far as he wasn't cheating on you - I don't think it was that bad :\

0|0
    0|0
    • he has messed around with girls at the beginning of our relationship before, that's why I felt a bit uneasy :(

• Oh then you did a good thing :)

• Well first, that was an anticipated desicion. you should think before acting and you didn'... i mean you should ask before what he was doing, or if there were anyone else. You can't assume that anything happen. Maybe he was just chill talking. If i were you i would let my pride of and talk to him i mean. If you really like him and be the mature one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes