Girls & Guys: Successful reunions with an ex?

Is it possible to successfully get back together with an ex IF they have moved on with a new gf/bf? If so, how many of you guys have done that? How long did it take & how did you go about it? Opinions please!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is obviously u realizing that u miss him and leaving someone broken like that is not good so im not saying u deserve it but why did u even break up with him in the begining and yes it is possible to get back with your ex it take time tho

Most Helpful Girl

• I have always believed that just because two people split up, it doesn't 'Always' mean: Goodbye, my love.
    And with this, with an 'EX,' X marks their spot as to what their motives are, whether or not you have-------Moved on with a new gf/bf.
    I had broken off with someone I had been with for awhile, and when my husband from Egypt found me on FB, we had started a whirl wind romance. After getting to know one another on Skype and Yahoo, I later flew off to the magical land of Cairo, Returning to him 3 months later even, tying the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I am back in the states...
    My Ex and I had agreed to remain friends till the end, but of course, with my Muslim marriage, and still to this day, he had plenty to say. When I came home from Egypt and he picked me up at the airport, he tried to get me to come back to him, to reunite. But I slowly had to take it easy with his feelings, and with just Him as this super thinned man, and it wasn't easy. And even now, we still have some moments for 'Muslim malarkey.' It took two years for him to get used to the idea, but Still, he hasn't fully accepted the fact that I married a Muslim, and didn't stay with him, an Italian.
    But he had to learn to adjust to it, for our bond that Binds us together is like 'Family and friends,' and even if my husband and I were to break it off Forever tomorrow, my EX would always be there for me, no matter What I had decided to do Or-------With Whom. xx